Thursday, November 04, 2004

Episode 3 trailer

Well... 9 years pass and I still get completely insane over a 1 minute teaser with new Star Wars footage. Nothing has changed since I was 9 years old I suppose.
The new teaser rules, I've seen it 25 times, and will watch it 25 more times, until the trailer comes out, which I will get psyched about all over again only this time I really, really, really hope that the movie will live up to the hype I've created.
It's funny with Star Wars, you absorb every bit of footage until the film is released, and your hopes for the movie build and build, and alas, what can I say, Episode 1 was only good with Darth Maul and Qui Gonn... Episode 2 was a tad better, the only highlight being Natalie Portman's midriff.
Let's hope Episode 3 will be the definitive new generation Star Wars film, and give us geeks what we want to see.

In other news, SNL has a best of Tom Hanks on Sat night which we'll be watching...
Can't wait until the 20th when they obviously will make fun of the election...
Which by the way... my guy won ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home