Wednesday, January 18, 2006

of guitars and well, I dunno

Ok so my replacement guitar for the one I got that was broken arrived Monday and I admit I was terrified to open the box... But it was fine. Only now it buzzes. So I take it into basically my guitar tech, Tony, from Mojo Music (www.mojomusicaz.com), and he sets it up and no buzz. I get it home it buzzes, yet a cool buzz, like bad distortion. So I adjust the bridge a little and the buzz eases up but I am totally expecting it to come back.
What does all this mean? I am keeping the guitar, It took me long enough to get a replacement, so sending it back is out of the question, and by golly, I think with enough perserverance I can fix the thing.
So I was going to practice tonight but instead watched "Freeway" again, with Reese Witherspoon. She is starting to grow on me as an actress. I loved her in Walk the Line, which by the way, go see. I also shamefully admit I loved her in that movie last year where she played a ghost.
Ok so I can like chick flicks, so what. So what if Hugh Grant plays the same role everytime, it's funny Dammit!
well, onto other things like sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home