Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Halo 2

Ok so this little video game came out 3 years ago on xbox and completely floored me so I had to buy the sequel right away. So there I was at Walmart at 11:45 for the midnight sale with a bunch of toothless, hygiene challenged, dorks waiting to get my mitts on the most anticpated game in history. Okay, I'm a 36 year old nine year old, what can I say.
I rushed home at 12:30 am, laughing as I drove by the Gamestop by my house where there were literally 400 people in line still waiting. I popped the disc into my xbox, contemplated how long I would sit there, knowing I had to go to work in the morning, and had about 1/2 hr of video game bliss.
Well, afterward, I couldn't sleep, thoughts of aliens buzzing around my head, wondering if I should just get up early and play or wait. I waited all day, played an hr and a half last night and completely forgot to save my progress.
This morning I got in about 20 minutes, tonight I'm sure an hour, but this weekend I have to go to Vegas until Sunday. Argh. Curse you Richaaaards!!!
What's the point? Well, I'm a loser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home