Tuesday, March 29, 2005

ok so it's been a while....

What's been happening? Well, back in february I got to go see one of my favorite musicians, Paul Westerberg, formerly of the replacements. I hadn't seen him since 1993, the last time he played anywhere in Arizona, and it was a great show at the Marquee in Tempe. Afterwards, myself and a bunch of friends all got autographs and got to meet him. The next day we did a road trip to Anaheim to see him play at the House of Blues, and again got to meet him. Both shows were great but I think I liked the Marquee better. We were all in the front row, and him and his band sounded great. Here are some pics from after the tempe show
http://www.flickr.com/photos/51687571@N00/
He probably will never tour again so it was great to see him twice...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home