Tuesday, February 21, 2006

waking up at 3:15 AM

So I'm kinda having insomnia now again, but I can sleep from about 11-4am or so. This morning I wake up at 3:15 on the dot to see my wife leaving the bedroom for the kitchen. Now my wife never wakes up in the middle of the night, she could sleep through godzilla bursting out of out backyard from a long hibernation. So she happens to awake at 3:15 am.
3:15

If u knew the significance, u'd be quite unimpressed.
3:15 am is reportedly when Ronald Defeo shot his whole family back in the seventies at a certain address of 112 Ocean Avenue in Amityville Ny.
Amityville.
3:15 is also the time Geoge Lutz claimed to wake up every morning when he took the house over, all of which refers to the very popular creepy as heck book I read as a kid
The AMITYVILLE HORROR by Jay ANSON.
So you see, 3:15 means something creepy. And a time where I always get creeped out, as with
the approximate times the planes hit the WTC. 8:45ish and 9:03 ish
What is the point you ask?
Well Obviously if this is the crap I think about, it's no wonder I have insomnia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home