Monday, March 20, 2006

mon march 20, 4:40 AM

I can't sleep. It usually happens on Sundays because my mind just keeps racing with what to do in the coming week. Plus the felines like to get up early. Brats. We both kinda like living downtown, it'd be cool to have the house, then a loft downtown for like weekends. I'm looking forward to the house, it'll be fun, but I must admit I hope it's delayed a little longer.
Working on some new rockabilly songs, this stuff is hard. All of my guitars except 2 have been set up properly and I still need to get my huge amp fixed.
Boy am I eating bad. I need to eat healthier, I am actually growing to like asparagus. Took me a year.
Heart is coming May 14th.. I'm psyched.
K- back to attempt sleep.
I hate Mondays.

1 Comments:

Blogger spongebather said...

The Replacements circa 2006

No, you are not seeing a clever Photoshop creation. The Replacements were back, for a little while with the help of Josh Freese. Long enough to record two new songs that will appear on a soon to be released Best of the Replacements entitled Bastards of Young on Rhino records. This compilation will be a true "best of" from both the Twin Tone and Sire records releases. Release date is still to be determined but expected late spring/early summer time frame. This should not be confused with the "box set" that is also in the works for the near future.

see the picture at colormeimpressed.com

Killa B

March 29, 2006 at 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home