Thursday, April 13, 2006

apparently moving soon

which is gr8, yet i do kinda like this walking to work at 8:55 to be there at nine thing. ah well
Living here at the met just makes me appreciate living in a house even more, maybe this was a test. Definitely humbles you.
Going to Heart on May 14th- front row , thanks to a friend I know- it should be awesome.
I need to get a guitar and an amp fixed here while I am still downtown.
Don't get me wrong, I am anxious to move, yet if it took a while longer I wouldn't be sad.
Although we do miss the King Bed.
I really don't know how people sleep on a queen..
summer's on it's way, I'm already hot. I hate it when it gets above 80.
Why do I live here again?
Easter is Sunday, Good Friday tomorrow- Might watch The Passion of the Christ again as a reminder of what Jesus did for us.
Anyhoo signing off
GO SUNS~~~!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger lisamorgan3248822495 said...

Get your High School Diploma, Or any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

High School Diploma "BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

April 30, 2006 at 4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home